Mexican Quinoa Salad
From our test kitchen to your home kitchen
What We're Making
This “Meal Prep Monday” salad was inspired by Green Healthy Cooking. I was so excited to have my aunt from Mexico on my Facebook Meal Prep Monday. I loved this easy, healthy salad she shared!
1 cup quinoa
1/2 cup diced red onion
1 cup canned black beans
2 chopped tomatoes
1 cup of canned corn
2 small avocado
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
salt & Pepper
1-2 red chills (optional)
1. Cook the quinoa according to package directions
2. Dice red onion, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro
3. Rinse beans and corn
4. Add quinoa to a medium sized bowl and top with beans, corn, red onion, tomato, avocado and cilantro.
5. Season with Salt and Pepper.
5. Squeeze the two limes over the salad for the dressing.